Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Slowly but Surely

Things are certainly shaping up within the organization. There was a great deal of moving and shaking but it has been getting better and I suspect things will stabilize, albeit at a slow pace. Stability, once achieved, only means that the clouds of change are gathering yet again though. The good thing so far, is that change management at SAP has been done right. My current Team Lead will be moving on to other responsibilities at the end of this month and I know I will need to work very hard to work on the account she is handing over to me. Some travel is in the cards as well. As early as next week, I will be in Houston and NSQ. After that a trip to Oregan would probably materialize at the end of the month. I am looking forward to both these trips and should have better insight into the accounts once I am through.

Today would be the first day when I would be able to see some daylight upon leaving office as days are getting longer now since its my better half's birthday and I made some plans to have dinner with her at this very nice restaurant in Los Gatos. It should be a hoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home