Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Missed work

I know, I know...How could I miss work, right? Frankly that IS what happened. I missed work. The thanksgiving vacation was used up in fixing my backyard and even with my wife's help it was a big project. We essentially pulled all the plants out and lined up red bricks in the backyard. I buffered Saturday and Sunday as the days to relax, but only managed to get that later half of the day on Sunday to relax. Come Monday, my wife and I both wanted me at the office at the earliest.
I walked right into some important projects related to one of my customers and had a bunch of internal calls to set up the positioning. I happened to have made acquaintance with another gentleman who goes by Rahul, and is involved in positioning services from SAP. I think it would be excellent if I continue to work with him in the future on this and other accounts. Apparently there are more changes in the organization that I am in at SAP afoot. There seems to be a plan in place at this point for execution and I think key players are deciding on their places on the table. 2007 should be very interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home